A SENSORY JOURNEY
The Essence of Oman
by Chef Salim Kalbani
Established in October 2016, Chef Salim Al Kalbani and his 100% Omani team invite diners on a journey of the senses, with a menu crafted around the flavours and culinary traditions of Oman's regions. Chef Salim and his wife Amal, of The Dried Lemon catering brand fame, have brought something new to the Sultanate.
Built in the Al Seblat Garden of Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel the influences of Western and Middle-Eastern culture are apparent throughout their food. You can easily see how much heart and soul has gone into the restaurant and that heart – beats Oman.
We embrace innovation - new ingredients, techniques, appliances, information and ideas, whenever it can make a real contribution to our cooking.
With attention to detail apparent throughout the whole experience – from stunning locally made, personalised plates to the art and pieces available for sale throughout the restaurant. Everything is Omani but done in such a way that it does not come across as garish or tacky.
With an inherent creativity and a command in the diverse styles of food, Chef Salim Al Kalbani has created an enchanting experience for your palate that will leave you mesmerised.
- Invited Guest Chef at the Six Senses Zighy Bay Oman
- Invited Guest Chef at the Al Husn Hotel Bar Al Jissah Resort and Spa - Shangri-La Oman (November 14-19, 2015)
- Invited Guest Chef Milan Expo 2015 – Etihad & Alitalia Pavilion
- Invited Guest Chef with Celebrity Chef Scott Conant from Food Net work in New York
- Invited Guest Chef in Milan in collaboration with Michelin star Chefs